June 5, 2020 | EDT (UTC-4) | More Details
- 09:00-09:10 | Introductory Remarks
- 09:10-10:30 | Debate 1, 'The costs of large, global, in-person conferences (like ICRA) outweigh the benefits.'
- 10:40-12:00 | Debate 2, 'Robotics research is over-reliant on benchmark datasets and simulation.'
- 12:10-13:30 | Debate 3, 'Robots designed for personal or household use have failed because of fundamental misunderstandings of HRI.'
- 13:30-13:35 | Closing Remarks
- Can I ask questions of the debaters?
- Yes! Please use the embeded form above or go to sli.do (enter code 8503) on any web-enabled device.
- What is the debate structure?
- Will this be recorded?
- Yes! The live stream will be archived and made public on roboticsdebates.org after the event concludes.
- Something is wrong with the stream! Who can I contact?